- Māori of the Year 2013
- Sir Peter Blake Emerging Leader 2013
- Distinguished Fellowship Royal New Zealand College of General Practitioners 2014
- Public Health Championship 2014
- New Zealander of the Year 2014
- Toastmaster NZ Communicator of the Year 2015
- Distinguished Alumni Auckland University Award 2017
Dr Lance O’Sullivan is an accomplished author, national and international speaker, role model and disruptive leader and innovator. From a young boy labelled by society as a trouble maker, Lance developed into a passionate advocate for Māori health. He is a pioneer for equal health care in his community and a champion for creating a fairer New Zealand.
In 2012, Lance and his wife Tracy established Navilluso Medical, a healthcare company committed to developing innovative ways to ensure appropriate and quality health care reached the right people in the right place at the right time.
Lance also founded The MOKO Foundation, inspired by the opportunities that he himself had experienced in life.